By submitting content to Funsize Physics, you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the Funsize Physics editorial team. Funsize Physics reserves the right to use anything we publish at any point in time, in any form. By submitting your work, you give us use rights in perpetuity.
Original content is not required but always encouraged. If the work you are submitting has been published elsewhere, please receive permission to re-publish the content on our site, let us know, and be sure to include a link to where the post originated.
The following terms and conditions govern your use of FunsizePhysics.com and any content made available from or through FunsizePhysics.com, including any subdomains thereof. We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you or by posting such changes on FunsizePhysics.com. By using FunsizePhysics.com, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions as applied to your use of the website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use FunsizePhysics.com.
FunsizePhysics.com owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title, and interest in and to FunsizePhysics.com, all the content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, software, titles, Shockwave files, etc.), code, data, and materials thereon, as well as the look and feel, design, and organization of FunsizePhysics.com, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of FunsizePhysics.com does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data, or materials you may access on or through FunsizePhysics.com.
Online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow:
- No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
- No racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable language.
- No harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening other community members.
- No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language.
- No online vandalism (this includes using abusive language or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively impacts the ability to engage in real-time exchanges).
- No impersonating any person, and no posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.
- No invasion of another’s privacy.
- No actions that are harmful to minors.
- No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on FunsizePhysics.com or otherwise provided to Funsize Physics.
- No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
- No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other community members.
- No soliciting of any kind on the message boards or otherwise.
This site was developed with the support of the National Science Foundation (NSF) under grant DMR 1550737.